Buyers have the right to full representation and advocacy…that’s what a Buyer’s Representative is about. The
Buyer’s Representative works solely for the buyer to be sure that they are getting the best possible home. The
representative is responsible for guiding the buyer through the home-buying process and providing resources
and information throughout that process. The representative does the “due diligence” for the buyer to be sure
that they are getting the most for their money. The representative is also responsible for keeping current on
legislation, ordinances and practices that could impact the value of the buyer’s property.
- Price. Know what you can afford and what you are able to spend! Sit down with a mortgage specialist and
start the qualifying process. Knowing what you can spend on a house narrows the search for your home
down to those realistic choices!
- Type of Property. Do you want a condo, a single-family home or a multi-family home? Are there particular
styles and/or ages or homes that you like or, more importantly, don’t like!
- Condition of Property. Are you handy? Are you willing to put a little “sweat equity” into your home? Or do
you want a house that’s ready to move into?
- Must-haves. Determine what is essential in your new home. Is it important to have three bedrooms? Two
- Nice-to-haves. A nice-to-have may get eliminated if price becomes an issue. You may want an extra
bedroom for a home office…but you don’t “need” it.
- Location. Where do you want to live? What neighborhood/community works for you? How far are you
willing to commute? Are there other towns close by that might work for you as well?
The process of buying a home can be overwhelming at times, but you don’t need to go through it alone.
You may be wondering if now is a good time to buy a home…or if interest rates are projected to rise or fall. The free eGuide below will answer many of your questions and likely bring up a few things you didn’t even know you should consider when buying a home.
In this industry, the biggest complaint registered by sellers is that their agent didn’t communicate well or give
them advice. We believe in telling the truth about the market even though it may not be what our sellers want
When you decide to sell your home, it is no longer a home…It becomes a product. We’ll start with a realistic
approach to getting your house ready on any budget allowed. Once we give you our advice on a price to sell
your home, we then work hard to gain the most exposure for your property especially online. We believe in
holding open houses and getting your home noticed by as many potential buyers that we can.
We believe in communicating regularly and honestly, celebrating the good news and sharing the bad. We help
you look at the reason that you wanted to sell your home in the first place and determine if it is worth waiting or
doing it now. Is money more important than being with family? Is money more important than your health? Is
money more important than the freedom to go on with your life the way you think you should?
Only you know the answers to these questions. You have the power to take control of the situation by putting
your property on the market. Perhaps the time is come for you and your family to start anew and live the life
you desire…that is what is truly important.
- Why are you wanting to sell?
- When do you need/want to move? Where are you moving to?
- What do you like most about your home that caused you to purchase it?
- Describe the basics of your home (e.g. how many bedrooms, baths, square feet, lot size, etc.)
- How much do you owe on your home? Are you experiencing hardships paying your mortgage or are you in
- We can help you prepare your property to maximize your marketability…contact us and we can honestly tell
you what you need to do to get your property ready to sell (without spending a lot of money!
t’s difficult to know when is the best time to sell, or how to get the most money for your house, but you don’t need to go through the process alone.
You may be wondering if prices are projected to rise or fall…or how much competition you may be facing in your market. The free eGuide below will answer many of your questions and likely bring up a few things you haven’t even thought about yet.