If you are just starting out and still working a full-time job or you are transitioning to retirement or another career, don’t let your license lapse! We have a solution where you can still earn commissions without actively listing or selling!
By activating your license with the referral group, an agent has:
- No requirement to join KWAOR, RIAR or NAR – no dues! Also…no MLS.
- You only need one state license…if you have a reciprocal license, you can let that cost go.
- No E & O fees from The Brown Group
- You still have to take continuing ed and renew your license to keep it in-tact.
What you do and get?
- All you do is refer a client – buyer or seller – anywhere in the U.S. and earn a referral fee if a sale takes place.
- We typically will charge the receiving agent/brokerage 25% for the referral. Then we pay you that referral commission less 15% administrative fee when the transaction is closed and paid.
No work – get paid!